Friday, February 1, 2013

For the Rockfordians!

Today, I got to the gym and felt like a noodle, so I listened to my tired body and sat in the sauna. Don't judge. I'm a big fan of listening to your body (after all, you're the only one who can). Now, if only I had some cake around to really complete the "do as I say, not as I do" mantra :)

I am really excited about a deal I got on formula today! I saved over so much by buying some that was purchased but not being used because a mom's baby only liked to nurse. I'm always a little jealous when someone says that, buuut it's something that I've accepted as a part of life. Hopefully the next baby (maybe one more...maybe) will want to be a nursing baby! Anyhow, I'm not going to complain about this deal!! A big thank you, to an awesome Facebook group called Save and Rave and the sellers/buyers who have made the site such an awesome resource for the Rockford area.

Oh - and I did some overhauling of my etsy site, I'm trying to do some light housekeeping! So there is a brand new sale section, along with some other new sections to keep things better organized. If you're looking for a great deal, go take a peek! If you are in the Rockford area, and don't want to pay shipping, just contact me on etsy, on facebook, here on blogspot, anywhere! No need to pay for shipping when you're close by :) Anyway, check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HallieJohanna?section_id=13020126

Have a great night and drive safely!
(p.s. once the roads are clear, please do not feel the need to drive 30 on a street labeled 45. Just a tip for the Rockfordians, avoid the intersections of Alpine/E State and Alpine/Spring Creek for the rest of your lives! Also watch out for the potholes which double as black holes/vortexes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment